Pakistan Steel Line Pipe Industry Association, abbreviated as PSPA.Please feel free to contact us at +92 423 6310960, +92 42 36316632 | firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
PSPA/MTG-09/13/2019 July 12, 2019
ALL PSPA MEMBERS.
Subject: – MINUTES OF THE MANAGING COMMITTEE MEETING OF PSPA HELD AT OFFICE OF THE ASSOCIATION AT 8 P.M ON JULY 03, 2019.
1. Minutes of the above mentioned Meeting are enclosed herewith for your perusal please.
2. The following were present: –
a. Sh. Muhammad Akif Senior Vice Chairman,
b. Mr. Waqas Khalid Vice Chairman,
c. Sh. Kamran Yousaf Director,
Karachi Tube Mills
d. Mr. Muhammad Hashim Director,
Bashir Pipe Industries
e. Mr. M.H.S. Kazmi C.E.O, Imran Pipe Mills
f. Mian Muhammad Usman C.E.O,
Pioneer Steel Mills
g. Mian Farooq Ahmed C.E.O,
Jamal Pipe Industries
h. Mr. Kamran Hameed Butt C.E.O,
j. Mr. Imran Mehboob Partner,
Mehboob Tube Mills
k. Mr. Usman Raheem Director,
Pak Pipe Steel Industries
l. Mr. Kashif Inayat Director, Inayat Pipe Industries
m. Mr. Amjad Sharif Director,
A&A Pipe Industry
n. Mr. Faisal Islam Director,
Tayyaba Industries International
o. Mr. Ahsan Rashid Director,
Shaikh Pipe Mills
p. Mr. Haider Nadeem Director,
H.H Cold Rolling Ind
q. Mr. Rizwan Mehboob Representative,
Mehboob Steel Pipe Ind
r. Mr. Ejaz Ahmad Manager Liaison,
Crescent Steel & Allied Products
s. Mr. Munir Hussain General Manager,
Rizwan Industrial Corp.
t. Mr. Sumair Saeed Representative,
Akhtar Ali & Associates
u. Brig. M. Ajmal Khan (Retd.). Secretary General, P.S.P.A.
3. The Meeting started with the recitation from the Holy Quran by Mr. Ejaz
Ahmed and was presided over by Sh. Muhammad Akif Senior Vice Chairman of PSPA.
POINT/ DECISION ACTION/REMARKS.
Approval of the Minutes of M.C. Meeting Held on May 04, 2019.
4. The Secretary General P.S.P.A. went through Minutes of the M.C. Meeting held
on May 04, 2019. The Minutes were considered to be recorded correctly. Mr. Kashif Inayat proposed that the Minutes be approved. Mr. Imran Mehboob seconded the proposal. Thus, these Minutes were approved and signed as such by Senior Vice Chairman PSPA, Sh. Muhammad Akif.
Presentation on Federal Budget 2019-20 by Akhtar Ali & Associates.
5. A team from Akhtar Ali & Associates highlighted salient features of the Federal Budget of 2019-20. The team invited questions from Members of the Association. Different Members raised questions which were answered satisfactorily. Lot of discussion took place on the provision of the CNIC by the Unregistered Buyers. The Members were told that this clause of Budget will take effect from Aug 01, 2019.
Approval of Election Schedule of PSPA 2019-20.
6. Election Schedule presented by the Secretary General was studied and approved.
Voters List- limited eligibility.
7. The Managing Committee decided that the voters list will be prepared as had been done in the past.
8. Secretary General informed the Managing Committee about the current situation of the Annual Subscription.
9. The Managing Committee decided to take up the issue of disparity of duties between the beneficiaries and non-beneficiaries of serial 5 of SRO 565. The Secretary General was asked to seek time from Chairman FBR for the delegation of PSPA to call on him as soon as feasible.
Any Other Point.
10. Mian Muhammad Usman raised the issue of the return of the registry of the five
rooms of office of Pakistan Steel Line Pipe Industry Association to the owners of the rooms. Managing Committee ruled that the property once given to Association cannot be returned to the individual donors. Secretary General was instructed to hire an Attorney so that these five individual registries are cancelled and the original registry or certified copy of the original registry is obtained and kept in the office of Association for its record. The Managing Committee directed the Secretary General to request each PSPA Member to contribute a sum of Rs. 30,000/- for this effort.
11. There being no other point, the meeting came to an end with a vote of thanks
to the chair.
Brig. Muhammad Ajmal Khan (Retd.)
Secretary General P.S.P.A.
2013 Copyright PSPA | Proudly Powered by Ez Solutions